Compliance with environmental laws is very important for plant owners today, so state-of-the-art technologies have been developed in the fields of sludge and industrial wastewater treatment.
We are representatives in Mexico of Matec Industries who develop filter presses for the treatment of wastewater and sludge in all sectors, such as mining, aggregates, construction and demolition recycling, marble and granite, concrete, recycling, glass and ceramics.
Our technology complies with current environmental regulations, maximizes plant returns on investment, through savings and profits, to make your business even more profitable.
Matec Industries offers 5 lines of filter press:
- ACQUAE: perfect for small and medium sized production plants specialized in sand, gravel and mining treatment.
- IGNIS: ideal for medium production plants specialized in sand, gravel and mining production.
- TERRAE: ideal for medium and large production plants specialized in aggregates, sand, gravel and mining.
- MAGNUM: perfect for very large plants, specialized in the production of soil, gravel and mining.
- MEGALITH: the largest and only filter press to make use of the highest feed pressure currently available, ideal for solving dewatering and water recovery problems by providing unique solutions in solids and liquid separation processes. Our high pressure technology achieves filter cake drying with only 10% residual moisture, returning up to 98% water to the process.
Our equipment works with all types of capacities and flow rates, and is designed for all types of projects.
Get advice from the experts!